• Clare

A further Brexit update

Union Jack flag

A further update regarding our next shipment – unfortunately due to the continuing uncertainty surrounding Brexit, we will have to postpone our April trip. The possibility of a no deal exit of the UK from the EU is yet to be ruled out and it doesn't look like even if this happens, it will happen in time to give us sufficient notice to arrange the April departure.

We apologise for the inconvenience and disappointment this causes and we share your frustration. However, a no deal exit would cause initial delays and possible unexpected costs (due to customs changes) for our customers which we are not willing to risk.

We will monitor the situation and post another update as soon as possible regarding a May shipment, when we know whether this will be under current circumstances or a no deal scenario. We will then be able to advise on possible customs changes for our customers and any paperwork we may need you to provide us with.

The UK warehouse will remain open this week, and will then be closed from Monday the 8th of April until after Greek Easter, (we'll post the reopening date together with news on a May shipment). The items we already have here are safe and we'll keep in touch with those of you who have already sent things.

As always, thank you for your continued support and we'll keep you updated with as much information as possible

111 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All